Why Do You Read?
Thursday, December 8, 2011
What is a book
A book is an adventure. There are many different types of adventures, like fighting the bad guy or climbing a gigantic mountain. Inside of a book we can do any of these amazing feats using the one thing we have had since about 3 or 4...our imagonation. Like for example, I am reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. With the way that she writes the book, I feel like I am right next to Katniss (the main character). In fact, I am writing a book right now that makes you feel like you are next to the main person. But the thing is about books is, they come in many forms. From movies to music to even real life, books can become these things. You really can just take anything a make it into a book as long as you still add detail. So in reality, anywhere you go you are always going to be on an adventure, weither if its good or bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll have to tell me about the book you're writing!
ReplyDeleteSeth, I agree with you, but you spelled 'imagination' wrong.
ReplyDeleteMy Book is about how humans have completly used up the earth, so they set out to use the other planets to get more resources. But on the Fateful day they arrive on the newest planet, they found something in the planet....something to to be disturbed. It infects the crew and the mining crew luitentant, Josh Jackson, has to find away to get away from the outbreak.....but in space, how can he?
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome analogy! You're right that a book should definitely be an adventure and The Hunger Games was nothing short of that.
ReplyDelete