Why Do You Read?
Thursday, January 12, 2012
The blog of awsomeness.....about things
My book is The Da Vinci Code. There are a couple things that would be difficult, like how they need to be able get the right actors to get the personality right of the characters. Also they have to make sure they get the most important details into the movie and not skip over important plot areas. Like for example, they need to keep the scene were Langdon is walking in and sees the mangled body of Saniere in the circle. Another one they can't leave out is the part when Silas is in the church and is looking for the keystone under an obilisk and it turns out its not there. One more part that needs to stay in there is the part when Sophie is having the flashback to when her grandpa is telling her that the key will one day belong to you because it is special. If there was a part I could get rid of, it would be the intro because later on we can still learn that Silas did it. Another part I would get rid of is where the key was hidden, i would have put it behind the mona lisa so they didnt start running out of time. One last thing I would get rid of would be where the gaurd is threating to shoot them and never does, I found that it was pointless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good reasoning for each of your choices.
ReplyDeleteI’ve never read the book but I would agree with you that some of those spots seem pointless to keep in and are unnecessary to the book.
ReplyDelete